I was born in the year
of the Tiger and have, for most of my life been an introvert. I
wasn’t much to socialize, although I’d talk to anyone who would communicate
with me, I just hardly ever initiated conversation. I was quiet/shy,
always deep in thought/dreaming. Most of the time there were reasons why
I found it hard to communicate, I was working through things. As a child,
I had a few experiences that have no doubt led to why I think the way that I do
today, and as unfortunate as they may have been then, I am a stronger person today because of them. Sometimes
we don’t understand why “bad” things happen to us (especially as children), and
we question why? Why me? I don’t deserve this, why? What I
know now is that experiences either make us or break us. They will break us if
we choose to let them hold us captive. They will make us if we choose to look
at them for what they really are; exercises for our mental muscle,
opportunities to grow, to positively fuel us. I decided long ago that
everything would be okay, no matter what was going on in that moment, I
prayed about it, and wrote about it, learning to look at things
differently was my therapy, writing was my therapy, and I have since made a
pact with myself, that I will try my hardest to find the positive within
every negative. I will seek out the lesson, (because there
are lessons in all experiences) and I will be grateful for the opportunity to
grow. I will share some of these thoughts with you through
writing, because lessons/growth experiences are meant to be shared.
I hope you are willing to read them, and may you enjoy reading them as much as I like to write them.
I hope you are willing to read them, and may you enjoy reading them as much as I like to write them.
In love, and light…..
I'm willing! I'm willing!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your support!
DeleteThanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThank you for reading.
Delete